Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ask Me Anything, As Long As It Ain't Stupid

Hi Mung,
What did you think about the Super Bowl?
Chuck and Cindy C., Atlanta, GA

Mung:
Glad you asked C & C - I was planning on having just a few of the boys over to watch the game - just got a new 32" HDTV the Sunday prior, but Layla, my second ex decided to bring over three of her girlfriends from her place of business. And they didn't come alone! With them came a helpin' of food including plenty of stuff that was brown and hot. Well needless to say I ate a bunch of it and sure 'nuff came the final four minutes and I can't get off the throne!  So I had to have them blast the volume to the max while I sat there cursin' every minute of it! Didn't matter to me who won, but it was good seeing Eli get himself a second ring. Had to watch the celebration highlights on the 11:00 o'clock news with Earl Peters. Next year I'm lockin' the door and it'll be just me and 'ol Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment