Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ask Me Anything, Just Make Sure It Ain't Stupid

Hey, Mung: What's up with this Pryor kid at Ohio State?
Dennis G., Louisville, KY

Mung: I was just thinkin' about that myself. 31-4 as a starting qb with the Buckeyes, the world by the you-know-whats. Man, I got tatoos on top of tatoos and I can't recall where I got half of 'em. I don't see why he'd have to trade jersey's and pants to get tatooed and throw away his career like that. 'Reckon he's gonna end up playing in Canada like the Thrashers.

Mung, your thoughts on the our beloved Atlanta Thrashers moving to Winnipeg. We are absolutely heart broken!
Jill and Jake Y., Atlanta, GA

Mung: The thought of it makes me ice cold - and the only ice cold stuff I like is layin' on the top shelf of my fridge. I don't think they gave the Thrashers a chance to grow before they pulled the plug. Hell, I'm still tryin' to figure out what off sides is! But I'll tell you what, those dudes are tough. I saw one 'ol boy lose his front teeth and he just kept on skatin' like it was nothin' more than a slap in the face from his ex. I sure hope those folks up in Winnipeg appreciate what they're gettin'.

Hey Mung: I think paying college players like Steve Spurrier wants is bad for college football. Your thoughts.
Clark J., Columbia, SC

Mung: Pay to play? Heck, I'd pay them to play! Since I was little bitty thing I always dreamed of playing for a major school. The furthest I got was a few pickup games outback. I figure with all the free schooling they get, not to mention the booze and babes and free cars, they're coming out on top if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment