Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ask Me Anything, Just Make Sure It Ain't Stupid

Dear Mung: How high do you think BYU's Jimmer Fredette will go in the NBA Draft?
Hugh G., Denver, CO

Mung: Man, that boy can shoot! But I gotta wonder H.G. what kind of skills he brings to the other side of the court. I mean I don't think he can play "d" worth a damn and gettin' off shots in college sure ain't the same as gettin' them off in the show. Also, he'll be a big drag on his teammates when they all want to go to the "Gentleman's Club" after a game when he'll want to stay in and read "The Book." I'll say he'll end up with the Utah Jazz.

Mung: We think it's great to see Jack McKeon back managing the Florida Marlins even though he's up there in age. What do you think?
Lou and Selma S., Melbourne, FL

Mung: Up there in age? Shoot, that 'ol dude is knocking on the Pearly Gates with both fists! I hear he's 80 if he ain't a day. Wait 'till he sees Hanley Ramirez trot after a foul pop up with a runner on third, he'll have himself a grade A fit! If I were 'ol Jack I'd load up on those diapers for his britches 'cause he's gonna make one big mess in the dugout.

No comments:

Post a Comment